Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Should i ask him to hang out?

okay so there is this guy at my school i only talked to him over facebook and recently txting him. i gave him my number like 2 weeks ago. does it mean he likes me now, 2 weeks later, he starts txting me. well he says txting is not his thing and trust me it aint cause if i dont ask him something he can actually reply to he wont. so i asked him what he does for fun and he said rides fourwheelers and i told him i love to ride fourwheelers, basicly inviting myself. then i asked him what made him wanna txt me and he said he dunno just thought he would. i said okay that works and then no freaking response. it sucks cause i caint wait for him to txt me back but it takes him so stinking long and that is if he ever does.lol. so i was gonna ask him to hang out but im not sure i said so are you mre social in person and her never wrote back. should i ask him again tomorrow or come up with another excuse to hang out?

No comments:

Post a Comment