Thursday, August 11, 2011

Should i buy a used Ibanez guitar or a used B.C Rich?

Ive been playing guitar for about 5 years and im at an advanced level. I have the option of getting an ibanez Gio 6 string O.B.O with locking bolts, or a B.C Rich Warlock, both are used guitars. Which one would be good for an advanced level guitarist? I really need the farthest thing from a beginers guitar, for example a squire strat. The squire strat is my old guitar and it is really crappy now that ive gotten alot better. So should i go with an ibanez, or the B.C Rich? Also, im really into music like Korn and Slipknot, so could it play music like that? It would need to tune to drop A aswell. I apologize for making the details so long but this is important to me. All advice is apreceated.

No comments:

Post a Comment