Thursday, August 11, 2011

What should l do about myself?

l had alot of Friends around me l was like a star in my class everyone wanted to became my best friend .well you see that isn't it l had about 12 friends and l love them all but l made only one to became my best friend we were so close together because we were so close problems keep happing roumers in my school that made my best to tell me l hate you infront of everyone l was sad and couldnt go to the school the other day well you see l had another friend and she told she hate me and l had lot mre but all of them keep on telling me l hate you when ever l make a new freind this happen l m sick in each year making a new best freind we be toagther for a while them she just sayes to me it was your fault or l hate u or if l didnt beame your freind it would beame better .what shall l do is it a problem with me that everytime l make freind she just hate me tell what to do about self or is it a problem about what l say to them what can l do ?

No comments:

Post a Comment