Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Therz a grl i proposed her 1.5 yrs back then she acepet but now she dosnt wnt even frnd shp what should i do ?

When i proposed her she acepted me. Then our relation shp went gud 4 abt 2 months. But then her dad came 2 know abt us nyhow her dad slaped her. Then she ws quite shy. She wanted som tym to settle down evry thng at her home. She nvr told me. Just told me dat she wanna brk up. But i didnt undrstood. I just forced he her to b back in relationshp. Then she did so. But nvr paid attention over me. I got angry. She didnt even use 2 contact me 4 abt 15 days or mre. Then v had a brk up. Then after few months v had frnd shp. Then she stoped talking. Nd now didnt even want frn ship. What should i do. If she dosnt want to b in relation then plz tel me somthing so that she can just b a friend of mine.. Plz help me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment