Friday, August 12, 2011

So i just got my lip pierced?

and over 3 days it has swelled up alot. ice take ibprofen, and iced it several times or maybe quite mre. it has zero pain, and to all that will state this, yes i can still feel my face lol. but theres no pain and its just swollen, and the back the flat is digging into my lip, and i think tht could be causeing some of the swelling aswell, but do to the swelling it pulling the small round stud into the gront of my lip making a grater, the swelling is not, pink, purple or red, it honestly no tht noticable til you get close to me and realize "oh hai one side of your lip is bigger" any suggestions? im at camp so i cant go to a piercing shop right atm, but i will asap, i've been cleaning it all the ways they told me too, even at camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment